Categories
Luton Town vs Sheffield Wednesday Prediction

Luton Town vs Sheffield Wednesday Prediction H2h Match Preview

Luton Town vs Sheffield Wednesday Prediction H2h Match Preview

LUTON TOWN VS SHEFFIELD WEDNESDAY H2H PREDICTION
CHA England – Championship
Date: Wednesday, 12 February 2020
Kick-off at 22 : 45 EAT

Luton Town vs Sheffield Wednesday Prediction H2h Match Preview
Luton Town vs Sheffield Wednesday Prediction H2h Match Preview

Luton Town vs Sheffield Wednesday Prediction for CHA England – Championship match. Luton Town goes head to head (h2h) with Sheffield Wednesday on Wednesday. All the CHA England – Championship teams have scored a total of 990 goals in the current season with an average of 1.3 goals, 1.45 at home and 1.21 away. Luton Town has played 31 matches so far and has 24 points at the moment. Sheffield Wednesday, on the other hand, has played 31 matches and has 44 points. Read on for all our free Huddersfield Town predictions and betting tips.

Luton Town vs Sheffield Wednesday Prediction – Head to head (h2h)

  • Luton Town is at position 24 while Sheffield Wednesday is at position 11 in the current CHA England – Championship table standings.
  • It has managed 18 points at home out of the current total of 24 compared to Sheffield Wednesday’s 21 away points out of its 44 total points.
  • Statistically, Luton Town has managed 40% points at home while Sheffield Wednesday has managed 44% points in away matches.

Will Luton Town or Sheffield Wednesday score? H2h Score Prediction

There is a 36% chance that Luton Town will score a goal and a 33% chance that Sheffield Wednesday will also score. Luton Town has managed to score at least 1 goal in 47% of its home matches. Sheffield Wednesday has done so in 20% of its away matches.

Luton Town vs Sheffield Wednesday Prediction – Goals Scored/Conceded

Luton Town scores an average of 1.2 goals per match, 1.54 at home. Sheffield Wednesday, on the other hand, scores an average of 1.33 goals per match, 1.69 away. Luton Town concedes an average of 1.667 goals per match, 2.57 at home. Sheffield Wednesday, on the other hand, concedes an average of 1 goal per match, 1.19 away.

Luton Town vs Sheffield Wednesday Prediction – Both Teams to Score

The overall chance that both teams will score is 65% for Luton Town and 55% for Sheffield Wednesday. When Luton Town is the home team, the chance that both teams will score is 73% and 69% for Sheffield Wednesday as the away team.

Luton Town vs Sheffield Wednesday Prediction for Over/Under 1.5, 2.5

The chance that this match will have over 1.5 goals is 91% for Luton Town and 71% for Sheffield Wednesday. When Luton Town is playing at home, the chance that this match will have over 1.5 goals is 87% and 94% when Sheffield Wednesday is visiting.

The chance that this match will have over 2.5 goals is 81% for Luton Town and 46% for Sheffield Wednesday. When Luton Town is the host team, the chance that this match will have over 2.5 goals is 80% and 60% when Sheffield Wednesday is the away team.

Luton Town vs Sheffield Wednesday Prediction:

Well researched data takes time to prepare. Despite that, we have provided free yet extensive data for you. All jackpots predictions and matches are available. Very high success rates. If you’d like to try the premium package click this link.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *