Categories
Blackburn Rovers vs Hull City Prediction

Blackburn Rovers vs Hull City Prediction H2h Match Preview

Blackburn Rovers vs Hull City Prediction H2h Match Preview

BLACKBURN ROVERS VS HULL CITY H2H PREDICTION
CHA England – Championship
Date: Tuesday, 11 February 2020
Kick-off at 22 : 45 EAT

Blackburn Rovers vs Hull City Prediction H2h Match Preview
Blackburn Rovers vs Hull City Prediction H2h Match Preview

Blackburn Rovers vs Hull City Prediction for CHA England – Championship match. Blackburn Rovers goes head to head (h2h) with Hull City on Tuesday. All the CHA England – Championship teams have scored a total of 990 goals in the current season with an average of 1.3 goals, 1.45 at home and 1.21 away. Blackburn Rovers has played 31 matches so far and has 44 points at the moment. Hull City, on the other hand, has played 31 matches and has 40 points. Read on for all our free Barnsley predictions and betting tips.

Blackburn Rovers vs Hull City Prediction – Head to head (h2h)

  • Blackburn Rovers is at position 12 while Hull City is at position 14 in the current CHA England – Championship table standings.
  • It has managed 27 points at home out of the current total of 44 compared to Hull City’s 20 away points out of its 40 total points.
  • Statistically, Blackburn Rovers has managed 56% points at home while Hull City has managed 45% points in away matches.

Will Blackburn Rovers or Hull City score? H2h Score Prediction

There is a 42% chance that Blackburn Rovers will score a goal and a 46% chance that Hull City will also score. Blackburn Rovers has managed to score at least 1 goal in 32% of its home matches. Hull City has done so in 50% of its away matches.

Blackburn Rovers vs Hull City Prediction – Goals Scored/Conceded

Blackburn Rovers scores an average of 1.39 goals per match, 1.19 at home. Hull City, on the other hand, scores an average of 1.39 goals per match, 1.34 away. Blackburn Rovers concedes an average of 0.875 goals per match, 1.6 at home. Hull City, on the other hand, concedes an average of 1.5 goals per match, 1.34 away.

Blackburn Rovers vs Hull City Prediction – Both Teams to Score

The overall chance that both teams will score is 62% for Blackburn Rovers and 55% for Hull City. When Blackburn Rovers is the home team, the chance that both teams will score is 56% and 60% for Hull City as the away team.

Blackburn Rovers vs Hull City Prediction for Over/Under 1.5, 2.5

The chance that this match will have over 1.5 goals is 75% for Blackburn Rovers and 81% for Hull City. When Blackburn Rovers is playing at home, the chance that this match will have over 1.5 goals is 63% and 82% when Hull City is visiting.

The chance that this match will have over 2.5 goals is 49% for Blackburn Rovers and 62% for Hull City. When Blackburn Rovers is the host team, the chance that this match will have over 2.5 goals is 38% and 57% when Hull City is the away team.

Blackburn Rovers vs Hull City Prediction:

Well researched data takes time to prepare. Despite that, we have provided free yet extensive data for you. All jackpots predictions and matches are available. Very high success rates. If you’d like to try the premium package click this link.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *