Categories
Al Shoalah vs Ohod Prediction

Al Shoalah vs Ohod Prediction H2h Match Preview

Al Shoalah vs Ohod Prediction H2h Match Preview

AL SHOALAH VS OHOD H2H PREDICTION
DI1 Saudi Arabia – Division 1
Date: Tuesday, 11 February 2020
Kick-off at 15 : 40 EAT

Al Shoalah vs Ohod Prediction H2h Match Preview
Al Shoalah vs Ohod Prediction H2h Match Preview

Al Shoalah vs Ohod Prediction for DI1 Saudi Arabia – Division 1 match. Al Shoalah goes head to head (h2h) with Ohod on Tuesday. All the DI1 Saudi Arabia – Division 1 teams have scored a total of 546 goals in the current season with an average of 1.2 goals, 1.28 at home and 1.1 away. Al Shoalah has played 23 matches so far and has 32 points at the moment. Ohod, on the other hand, has played 23 matches and has 41 points. Read on for all our free Jeddah predictions and betting tips.

Al Shoalah vs Ohod Prediction – Head to head (h2h)

  • Al Shoalah is at position 9 while Ohod is at position 4 in the current DI1 Saudi Arabia – Division 1 table standings.
  • It has managed 16 points at home out of the current total of 32 compared to Ohod’s 24 away points out of its 41 total points.
  • Statistically, Al Shoalah has managed 45% points at home while Ohod has managed 67% points in away matches.

Will Al Shoalah or Ohod score? H2h Score Prediction

There is a 31% chance that Al Shoalah will score a goal and a 35% chance that Ohod will also score. Al Shoalah has managed to score at least 1 goal in 25% of its home matches. Ohod has done so in 19% of its away matches.

Al Shoalah vs Ohod Prediction – Goals Scored/Conceded

Al Shoalah scores an average of 1.14 goals per match, 1.17 at home. Ohod, on the other hand, scores an average of 1.53 goals per match, 1.84 away. Al Shoalah concedes an average of 0.667 goals per match, 0.91 at home. Ohod, on the other hand, concedes an average of 0.728 goals per match, 0.75 away.

Al Shoalah vs Ohod Prediction – Both Teams to Score

The overall chance that both teams will score is 44% for Al Shoalah and 48% for Ohod. When Al Shoalah is the home team, the chance that both teams will score is 42% and 50% for Ohod as the away team.

Al Shoalah vs Ohod Prediction for Over/Under 1.5, 2.5

The chance that this match will have over 1.5 goals is 53% for Al Shoalah and 61% for Ohod. When Al Shoalah is playing at home, the chance that this match will have over 1.5 goals is 59% and 73% when Ohod is visiting.

The chance that this match will have over 2.5 goals is 31% for Al Shoalah and 44% for Ohod. When Al Shoalah is the host team, the chance that this match will have over 2.5 goals is 25% and 55% when Ohod is the away team.

Al Shoalah vs Ohod Prediction:

Well researched data takes time to prepare. Despite that, we have provided free yet extensive data for you. All jackpots predictions and matches are available. Very high success rates. If you’d like to try the premium package click this link.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *