Categories
Al Ittifaq vs Al Hazm Prediction

Al Ittifaq vs Al Hazm Prediction H2h Match Preview

Al Ittifaq vs Al Hazm Prediction H2h Match Preview

AL ITTIFAQ VS AL HAZM H2H PREDICTION
PRL Saudi Arabia – Pro League
Date: Thursday, 13 February 2020
Kick-off at 15 : 30 EAT

Al Ittifaq vs Al Hazm Prediction H2h Match Preview
Al Ittifaq vs Al Hazm Prediction H2h Match Preview

Al Ittifaq vs Al Hazm Prediction for PRL Saudi Arabia – Pro League match. Al Ittifaq goes head to head (h2h) with Al Hazm on Thursday. All the PRL Saudi Arabia – Pro League teams have scored a total of 362 goals in the current season with an average of 1.4 goals, 1.69 at home and 1.36 away. Al Ittifaq has played 16 matches so far and has 20 points at the moment. Al Hazm, on the other hand, has played 16 matches and has 16 points. Read on for all our free Al Ittihad predictions and betting tips.

Al Ittifaq vs Al Hazm Prediction – Head to head (h2h)

  • Al Ittifaq is at position 11 while Al Hazm is at position 13 in the current PRL Saudi Arabia – Pro League table standings.
  • It has managed 12 points at home out of the current total of 20 compared to Al Hazm’s 8 away points out of its 16 total points.
  • Statistically, Al Ittifaq has managed 45% points at home while Al Hazm has managed 33% points in away matches.

Will Al Ittifaq or Al Hazm score? H2h Score Prediction

There is a 32% chance that Al Ittifaq will score a goal and a 38% chance that Al Hazm will also score. Al Ittifaq has managed to score at least 1 goal in 12% of its home matches. Al Hazm has done so in 50% of its away matches.

Al Ittifaq vs Al Hazm Prediction – Goals Scored/Conceded

Al Ittifaq scores an average of 1.44 goals per match, 1 at home. Al Hazm, on the other hand, scores an average of 1.25 goals per match, 1.13 away. Al Ittifaq concedes an average of 1.223 goals per match, 1.29 at home. Al Hazm, on the other hand, concedes an average of 1.875 goals per match, 1.75 away.

Al Ittifaq vs Al Hazm Prediction – Both Teams to Score

The overall chance that both teams will score is 50% for Al Ittifaq and 63% for Al Hazm. When Al Ittifaq is the home team, the chance that both teams will score is 45% and 75% for Al Hazm as the away team.

Al Ittifaq vs Al Hazm Prediction for Over/Under 1.5, 2.5

The chance that this match will have over 1.5 goals is 63% for Al Ittifaq and 75% for Al Hazm. When Al Ittifaq is playing at home, the chance that this match will have over 1.5 goals is 45% and 75% when Al Hazm is visiting.

The chance that this match will have over 2.5 goals is 50% for Al Ittifaq and 63% for Al Hazm. When Al Ittifaq is the host team, the chance that this match will have over 2.5 goals is 45% and 63% when Al Hazm is the away team.

Al Ittifaq vs Al Hazm Prediction:

Well researched data takes time to prepare. Despite that, we have provided free yet extensive data for you. All jackpots predictions and matches are available. Very high success rates. If you’d like to try the premium package click this link.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *